Following our initial meeting, we offer you a suite of services beyond ‘the compliance bit’ (the legal annual accounting responsibilities of a small business, SME or family business).
We go way beyond what many other Chartered Accountants in Blackpool and Preston provide, as this case study shows.
The pitfalls of using other accountants include:
- missing accountancy deadlines
- incurring fines through missed deadlines
- only just meeting deadlines (so not having expertly planned accounts)
- discovering your accountant has no real understanding of your business
- unexpected charges and practices (e.g charging by the minute)
- not being able to ask questions, raise queries or bounce ideas around
- not having accountancy services tailored to your individual business
We can assure you Red Dot does not work in this way. To find out why we are so confident about this, please contact us.
Beyond the Basics
Clients using Red Dot’s Chartered Accountancy services in Blackpool and Preston get more than the basic service. We:
- save them precious time spent on bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll, or making tax digital requirements
- plan their tax affairs so as to minimise business and personal tax liabilities, using our continually up-to-date tax knowledge
- introduce our trusted network of highly specialised advisors and professionals, should there be a niche area requiring their input
- add value and help businesses grow, achieving the owner’s goals
- provide a sounding board for ideas
- offer different viewpoints for clients to consider
- take away the loneliness that can come with being a small business owner
- offer commercially viable advice, which is rational and informed
- develop workable and robust solutions for clients
- pick up the phone to talk to clients about their business in a pro-active way
Growing Your Business with Our Help
Another reason for using Red Dot Chartered Accountants is that we can draw on over 35 years’ experience of dealing with owner-managed businesses. We have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to ways of growing sales and profits and can provide you with tried and tested ideas, meeting you at the location best for you.
Should you need finance, we have strong links to banks and other lenders and often help clients source funding for their growth.
We then keep clients on track, by:
- providing financial information on an ongoing basis
- identifying and measuring the KPIs (key performance indicators) that drive the business
- preparing financial forecasts
- comparing actual performance against budget
- arranging formal management meetings
Specialist help is also available, with this including:
- how to buy or sell a business
- how to restructure a business
- how to issue shares
- how to have your company purchase its own shares
All of our knowledge is up-to-date, thanks to our belief in continuing professional development and we are backed by state-of-the-art accounting technology, including electronic filing systems, electronic workflow and filing deadline management systems, and accounting, company secretarial and taxation software.
In this way, we deliver efficiency and cost-effectiveness to any client in Blackpool, Preston or north west Lancashire seeking small business accounting, SME accounting or tax accountancy services.
No Nasty Accounting Surprises
Here at Red Dot, we agree all fees in advance, avoiding the nasty shocks some accounting firms deliver. Our clients pay a low and straightforward monthly fee, spreading their accountancy costs across the year and assisting their cashflow. This is part of the service level promise we make with you.